MEM anticipates placing the MGS portion of the Project in place by winter of 2020/2021. Given the level of interest in the WEST Header Project from the marketplace, MEM anticipates placing the WEST Header Project in service by Summer 2021, subject to the necessary approvals which include a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC).
Proposed Project Timeline:
- MGS anticipated in-service date: Winter 2020/2021
- WEST Header FERC 7(c) application – filed with FERC 3Q 2018
- FERC issues Final NEPA Documents – expected Spring 2019
- FERC order issuing certificate – expected Summer 2019
- FERC issues notice to proceed with construction – estimated Summer 2019
- WEST Header anticipated in-service date: Summer 2021